Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV ignores first sheet after upgrade to 11.20 SR6

We just upgraded Server and Desktop from QV 11.20 SR 2 to QV 11.20 SR 6.

After the upgrade, reports show a strange behaviour when opened on the access point:

The Thumbnail shows the first sheet of the report (document thumbnail is set to "opening sheet").

When we open the report, it starts with any other sheet but not the opening sheet.

We are using the first sheet for report information and every report has to start with this sheet.

It is not relevant if the last reload/distribute was in SR6 or if I reload/distribute it in SR 6.

Does anyone has the same issue?

And the important thing: has anyone a solution for this?

I am looking forward to your replies!

Labels (1)
15 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Which browsers are you and your two colleagues using? Do different browsers (or brwoser versions) exhibit different behavior?

Not applicable
Author

We are using IE 9.

Same behaviour for Chrome version 34.0

We are using AJAX, not the IE Plugin.

I am currently getting mad about this behaviour of documents, which seems to be by chance and not for all users (however, we all use the same software versions)

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

And everybody has a straight network connection to the QlikView server? (i.e. no proxy inbetween, no proxy configuration in your browser?)

Not applicable
Author

We do have a proxy, but it never made any problems - and everyone has the same proxy settings.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Corinna,

What OS are you running and are you using IIS or QVWS?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill

we are running Win Server 2008 sr 2 with IIS7.

Until now, we found out that the behaviour is appearing user dependent and not dependent to the machine the user is logged in.

We already flushed the browser cache and tried other browsers - without any effort.