Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Login Windows in the Accesspoint ??

Hi,
I've 9 SR2 QlikView Enterprise Edition Server (without Publisher) : We are using the Active Directory
I'm surprised becaused when I connect to the Accesspoint (from a computer of the domain, not from the server). I see a login windows which ask to authentificate. Usually, on other systems, the accesspoint recognize me automatically. Do you which options can make that problem ?
Best Regards
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion,

But that wasn't the problem because QVS and users are on the same domain
In fact I have installed the V9 on IIS. And I didn't notice that the QlikView Web Server was activated. I've shut down IIS, I've added the server url in trusted sites in Internet Explorer for users and now all is ok.

Thanks for your help anyway

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Are you using IIS or the built-in web server?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I'm using the IIS version

regards

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Well, that's really more of a Windows issue than a QlikView issue. However, this behavior is usually caused by a lack of trust relationship that prohibits auto-authentication. Often this is the case if the server resides on a different subdomain (e.g. clients would be under testdomain.com and server would be under root.testdomain.com). You would then need to put the site in your Local Intranet in IE for it to seamlessly log you in. Go to the Tools --> Internet Options --> Security tab. Click on "Local Intranet" --> Sites --> Advanced. Enter the site(s) here. Unfortunately, this would need to be done client-side (or pushed out to clients through a GPO) unless you change the subdomain that the server is on...

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion,

But that wasn't the problem because QVS and users are on the same domain
In fact I have installed the V9 on IIS. And I didn't notice that the QlikView Web Server was activated. I've shut down IIS, I've added the server url in trusted sites in Internet Explorer for users and now all is ok.

Thanks for your help anyway