Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ajax error when opening qvw in web view mode. Please urgent help!

Hi,

I have Internet explorer 10 in my local PC. when I am opening qvw in Turn on web view mode in Qlikview personal edition,  if I try to add any sheet object it is showing 'No such object found' Please could anyone help me in this error.

I have been facing this problem since one month. I tried different ways to sort this out but no luck. Please could anyone help me so that would be really helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

For IE v 11

For Qlik 11.2 sr6

Regards

ASHFAQ

View solution in original post

13 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

What version of QlikView you use.

Generally there is an issue with IE 10 Qlikview 11.2 sr5.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. the version in my pc is 11.00.11282.0409

would this work. Please help me to sort this out.

EDIT: even I have the same version in Qlikview server also. But in server the Internet explore version is Internet explorer 8

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

It seems like it is 11.0 SR1, very old. I would suggest you to upgrade to 11.2 SR6 to resolve this issue.

Even upgrade IE to 11.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Recently we just upgraded Internet explorer to IE10. Would that work only if we upgrade Qlikview version 11.0 SR1 to 11.2 SR6 without upgrading internet explorer to IE11?

EDIT: even I have the same Qlikview version in Qlikview server also. But in server the Internet explore version is Internet explorer 8

Not applicable
Author

11.0  SR1 doesn't support IE10.  You should upgrade to 11.2 SR6 as previous poster suggested.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

I must say you need to upgrade IE even

I have seen some case which produces same error with IE 10.

http://community.qlik.com/message/532920#532920

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Which is the latest version could you let me know.

I have IE8 in Qlikview server. and Qlikview version is 11.0 SR1. so, which version of IE and Qlikview I need to upgrade in server and client desktop as well so that I can suggest with in my organisation. Please could help me in this.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

For IE v 11

For Qlik 11.2 sr6

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Thanks very much for your help. is that the recent versions? because in my organisation they want to know the latest version of Qlikview which is compatible with IE v 11 if there is any latest version release available in Qlikview. Please let me know so that I can suggest them.