Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Last 12 months

Hallo everybody,

I'm trying to show on the graph last 12 months (only) and till now I tried to work with calculating dimension. As it didn't work I thought to add new position (last12Months) in script. Could anybody help? In attachment my Calendar;-)

Thnak you in advance,

Beata Jablonska

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Good morning Beata,

now you should be able to open Michaels file.

Best wishes

Rainer

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Rainer!

Have a great day,

Beata

msteedle
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It was built assuming that the calendar ran through today instead of the end of the current year. To make it work based on today, add the following clause to the AllMonths load (row 38 in the script):

WHERE CalendarMonthAndYear <= $(vDateToday)

Also, I didn't make it clear before, but all you would need to do to build the chart is use Rolling Month as the dimension and sum(InvoiceAmount) as the expression.

Not applicable
Author

It's amazing Michael! Moving annual total works perfectly! I changed AllMonths load and it works fine but still MasterCalendar shows date till December 2010. As a reasult all my max expressions have to be changed. I tried to make it alone it script, but my abilities are still too low. Could you help one more time?

Thank you very much,

Beata

msteedle
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I used the Master Calendar table from the original QVW you attached, which also goes through the end of 2010. Look at your LOAD...WHILE statement for TempCalendar, and you should be able to see why it generates rows through the end of the year.