Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to download 11.20.12235 SR5 Plugin 32 bit

Does anyone know how i can download the 11.20.12235 SR5 32 bit plugin ?

The Qlik download site used to allow you to download various older versions of the software, however it seems now you can only download the latest version.

We have a server with 11.20.12235 SR5 64 bit installed, but we have some clients using 32 bit machines and therefore need the plugin for them.

Any help would be great.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Novello

Dear Robert,

When you installed plug-in V11.2 SR5, the package (.exe) should include both 64-bit and 32-bit. And if you installing in on a 32-bit machine, it should only install 32-bit. There is no separate IE plug-in .exe for 32-bit.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Apparently, the QlikView installer contains both the 32-bit and the 64-bit version of the plugin/ocx client.

Have a look on your server in C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewPlugin. The executable QvPluginSetup.exe installs on anything up to Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 (including XP).

I just managed to install a plugin from a 11.20SR6x64 server on an 32-bit XP machine. No complaints.

Good luck,

Peter

Giuseppe_Novello

Dear Robert,

When you installed plug-in V11.2 SR5, the package (.exe) should include both 64-bit and 32-bit. And if you installing in on a 32-bit machine, it should only install 32-bit. There is no separate IE plug-in .exe for 32-bit.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

The only way i can imagine is If you have 32 bit Server installer for the same.

Then you need to install a QlikView server in a separate VM and download 32 plugin from access point.

Now pass this executable for those who use 32 bit pc.

Hope it helped.

Regards

ASHFAQ 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Giuseppe!!