Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google Api Heat map

Hi all,

I am using the latest google api to visualize a heat map with countries.

Although it seems that my expression calculations are correct, each number of observations do no map to the correct country.

Find my text box exp below:

='http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?'

& 'chf=bg,s,a0c2ff'  /*Background color */

& '&chs=460x320&cht=map:fixed=-75,-180,85,180' //Chart Size, Zoom Type and Boundary

& '&chco=' & '808080'  /* Color for no dimension value */

& ',' & $(vColorSelect) /*Color Gradient, from left to right - no measure value to highest measure value*/

& '&chld=' & concat(DISTINCT [Origin Country Code], '|', fieldIndex('[Origin Country Code]', [Origin Country Code])) /*list of dimension value*/

& '&chd=t:' & concat(ceil(100*aggr(sum($(vMeasureSelect))/max(TOTAL aggr(DISTINCT sum($(vMeasureSelect)), [Origin Country Code])), [Origin Country Code])), ',', [Origin Country Code])

/*list of measure values for driving the intensity of color for each dimension member*/

Any ideas why is this happening??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I managed to resolve the issue on my own.

It all came down to the sorting of the HeatMap values. I added a new field in the script that corresponded to the sort of values. In that way the correct values were mapped to the countries.

Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

3 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Please put an example attached

thank you

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fernando,

You can find a sample attached.

Not applicable
Author

I managed to resolve the issue on my own.

It all came down to the sorting of the HeatMap values. I added a new field in the script that corresponded to the sort of values. In that way the correct values were mapped to the countries.

Thanks anyway