Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a trial version of Qlikview workbench

Hi I was wondering if there is a trial version to see how Qlikview workbench works and play around with it? Or one must have a paid license to use workbench?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Novello

If you are not sure who is your account manager, Qoncierge Team can assist you on that.

Contact Qlik Qoncierge Service | Qlik

Or if you have a Qlikview server installed ect, whoever administer that machine for sure might know who is your Qlikview Account manager Rep.

However to answer your question, there is not a "free" or "trial" edition Qlikview workbench, you must purchase that add-on license to enable that functionality with Qlikview.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

There is no free version available for workbench.

you can contact you account manager to give you a trail licence, to test this functionality.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I don't know who my account manager is. Do you mean someone from work? Or contact qlikview?

Best,

Barry

Not applicable
Author

It would most likely be whoever from your work coordinates your qlikview licenses

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

your QlikView Partner.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Giuseppe_Novello

If you are not sure who is your account manager, Qoncierge Team can assist you on that.

Contact Qlik Qoncierge Service | Qlik

Or if you have a Qlikview server installed ect, whoever administer that machine for sure might know who is your Qlikview Account manager Rep.

However to answer your question, there is not a "free" or "trial" edition Qlikview workbench, you must purchase that add-on license to enable that functionality with Qlikview.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik