Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colombari-g
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rechargement sur serveur

Bonjour,

J'ai créé un tableau de bord avec Qlikview sur mon PC. Il est branché sur une Base de données et le rechargement des données fonctionne.

Je l'ai copié sur le serveur, paramétré le rechargement automatique une fois par jour, ça fonctionne.

La ou je coince c'est quand je veux ouvrir ce fichier à partir du Qlikview installé sur le serveur, je fais "ouvrir sur le serveur", le document s'ouvre mais je n'ai accès ni au script ni au rechargement (boutons grisés). Or je me connecte avec le même compte que sur mon PC.

Comment faire pour pouvoir modifier le script et/ou recharger en étant sur le serveur ?

Merci d'avance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

video to get license in qv desktop from a server

QlikView License Leasing

View solution in original post

4 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

Je croix que ouvrir sur le serveur (french)  is open in server (english)

When you open in server a document, the document and objects cannot be edited.

You can only view.

from online help, serach for open in server

When opening documents as a client to QlikView Server you will be restricted in what you can do with the document compared to when you open local documents. As a client you may not add or delete sheets and sheet objects. Furthermore you cannot access properties dialogs, change macros, access the script, reload data or save the document.

To do these change (add sheet, etc) you have to open the qlik doc from file system.

If you have qlikview desktop installed on the server open the doc as you do on your desktop

Or if you have access from your pc desktop to the server file system, open as you do on your desktop

colombari-g
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for your answer. I have 4 named CAL licence but when I want to open the qvw file with qlikview installed on the server, I have the message that I cannot open the file with the personnal edition. How can I do ?

maxgro
MVP
MVP

video to get license in qv desktop from a server

QlikView License Leasing

colombari-g
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you very much Massimo. It ok now, the checkbox "Allow licence lease" was not checked.