Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PDF Xchange Trial version confirmation

Hi,

We have an issue with PDF geeneration and as per the solution, we have uninstalled the existing PDF Xchange 3.0 and reinstalled from the links available in QlikCommunity.

After installation, when the pdf is generated there a mark generated by PDF Xchange as it is a trial version. Attached is the screenshot. Please could you let us know where can we get eh licensed version for QlikView.

Regards,

Sijo

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sijo,

You can't use the one from their site. Uninstall the one you are using now and use this one to install.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Sijo,

You can't use the one from their site. Uninstall the one you are using now and use this one to install.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Giuseppe_Novello

Dear Sijo,

Make sure that you are using the PDF_Xchange for you publisher only, and make sure that your publisher LEF has "PDF_GENERATION;YES;;" and also if you using it for you local machine, this watermark will show, because like I said it is only for the publisher. If you doing as I mention above, follow Bill's comment.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the mail.

I am having one more query. While installing it is asking the registration code (screen shot given below) and I have given as “Trial”.   Is this correct or it is expecting any license from QlikView?

Thanks,Sijo JosephScreen shot.png

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bill

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Giuseppe, This has cleared my second query also

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is not an issue. It will work fine.

Bill