Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Chart

Is it possible to develop gauge two using 2 expression within same chart.

Requirement

Dynamically adjust actual sales value with respect to budgeted value in one chart

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shwetha,

This can be achieved by giving dynamic lower bounds to the Green and Red segments. But on hovering the chart it'll not show the values. if u need it for representation you can do as i did in the attached file.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

No. Guage chart is for single expression.

Not applicable
Author

can we represent  the gauge (capsule style) chart to  compare two value with  respect to one another

tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can create multiple segments and color to compare. See attached if it helps.

Not applicable
Author

no i have to different expression and i want to dynamic changes in the segment of the chart which include 2 expression

Not applicable
Author

Hi Swetha,

Have a look on the below thread. It may be helpful.

Multi value Gauge Charts

Not applicable
Author

thnx but it won't full fill my requirement

Not applicable
Author

please find the attachment copy of my requirement

I want to create this kind of chart in which red region  should display the actual sales and green should represent the  planned sales

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shwetha,

This can be achieved by giving dynamic lower bounds to the Green and Red segments. But on hovering the chart it'll not show the values. if u need it for representation you can do as i did in the attached file.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Shweta,

When I was out in the field and was trying to do something like this, I found that the demo.qlik.com site was a great resource for ideas and things. I am not sure if there is anything out there, but it would be worth a look.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.