Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

time interval

Hello to all

I have a date dimension to calculate the performance of a KPI (calculation expression)

if I select a month now I have the value of the KPI for the selected month, while I would get a performance of the value of the KPI YTD month selected.

For example, if I select in April now I have a graph with a single value (KPI April) while I would get a trend with the KPIs of January, February, March and April)

I think I should use's set-analisys.

thanks

Andrea

13 Replies
whiteline
Master II
Master II

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you find the above link too good for your requirement, try to share a sample qvw.

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello, thanks for your kind reply.

I read the guide but there is talk of division for the quarter, while in my case the value is dynamic rolling according to the selected month

I do not have to do the sums, I have a line chart with the trend dell'esperessione in the selected period.

For example, if I selected the month of April, I have 4 points if I selected October 10 points etc ...

Thanks for your cooperation

Andrea

Not applicable

YTD calculation in QlikView - Simple Example needed..

Check this thread^^

You can use set analysis to accomplish what you need. If you share your qvw that woudl help.

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

Enclosed I send you a sample

if no date is not selected visualize the temporal trend of the indicator in the year

if I select a period visualize a point.

I would rather see the performance year to date period selected.

thanks

Andrea

Not applicable

Please check the attached. Use =Only({$<DATA={'<=$(=GetFieldSelections(DATA))'}>}INDICATORE) i the expression.

Please let me know if this is what you want.

whiteline
Master II
Master II

Hi.

In the above link read the part about AsOf Tables.

http://community.qlik.com/message/93904#93904

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello

sorry if I answer only now

I thank you for the example is exactly what I want to do.

only one thing.

my selection date I have only the month, and the month that if I refer to several years, the view of the data in the graph goes wrong.

I send you enclosed an example.

thanks

Andrea

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try this expression: =Only({$<DataAnnoMese={'<=$(=Max(DataAnnoMese))'}>}M1)