Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show & Hide column in same table with fixed showing location

Hi,

Could anyone give me a hint how to display column as this demo below? Basically, we have 4 columns, but we only want to show 1 and hide the rest 3 when selected and the display column location won't shift as this demo link below. Thanks !

QlikView

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Attached are the excel files with the exported data.

The Currency table was created in the loadscript consisting of only two fields loaded from other tables

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

What part of that demo are you looking to duplicate?

Not applicable
Author

Look at the actual qvw I attached and you can just copy whatever expressions and/or settings they used to make your desired actions

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a ton Robert ! This is an immense help, really appreciate

Not applicable
Author

Hi Robert, if possible, could you please help me with some samples of these QVD files embedded? So, I don't need to type line by line again. Fyi, I am build a demo to show the management team to encourage more people to use Qlikview in my company.

Database\Qvd\Currency.qvd

Database\Qvd\AUM.qvd

Database\Qvd\Performance.qvd

Database\Qvd\Positions.qvd

Database\Qvd\Trades.qvd

Database\Qvd\Risk.qvd

Database\Qvd\Composition.qvd

Database\Qvd\Holdings.qvd

Not applicable
Author

That's actually a qlikview demo.  If you want the source data you could always just make some table boxes and export them to excel

Not applicable
Author

Attached are the excel files with the exported data.

The Currency table was created in the loadscript consisting of only two fields loaded from other tables

Not applicable
Author

I am super impressed with your quick responses and very practical help. I was able to construct small sets of data and create some models based on your sample template. The template helps me to understand lots of helpful Data Set applications. Thanks a ton again Robert !

Not applicable
Author

No problem!  Good luck!