Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display two charts from one button click

hi

i am trying to display two charts from one button click.. is there any possibility for this... is some one can plz help me will appreciate alot thank you in advance

35 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can you show us your qvw to see what's wrong with it?

Not applicable
Author

what u have shown works only 4 one chart i want to display two charts simultaneously

and Robert m sorry i can't share my qvw cz it has official info which i am not allowed to share  sorry 😕

Not applicable
Author

It will work for both charts if you give them both the same conditional show expression

Not applicable
Author

oki it worked... it didn't work befor coz i have given auto minimize... the thing is now the problem i have is when i click the second button these two charts have to auto minimize and open the other set of charts this is complicated right ??

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shalani,

Create a variable as vShow=1 and then go to properties of the chart -> Under Layout tab -> Show -> Select the condition and give the condition as if(vShow=1,1,0). And also make sure you use the same condition on two charts.

On button -> go to properties -> Action tab -> Click Add -> Action type as External  -> select action as 'Set Variable'  -> under Variable  'vShow' and value as =if(vShow=1,0,1).

This should work...

Thank you

Vardhan

Not applicable
Author

Its really not that complicated.  Just create another variable (vShow2 or something) and use that to hold the conditional show value for your second set of objects

Not applicable
Author

hi Vardhan

this worked..but the thing now the problem i have is when i click the second button these two charts have to auto minimize and open the other set of charts

Not applicable
Author

i am new with qlikview and i don't know how to do this 😕

Not applicable
Author

Using the same button ?

Not applicable
Author

no separate button