Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the request service.

This server is for development purposes and only have QlikView Desktop on it, after open a few documents the server crashes.

new.png

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We raised to 128 gb of ram and it still the same error.

We already have the partition H, and have 20gb for paging file.

Not applicable
Author

Scan your server for viruses and worms. I would use a real good scanner. Some can hide themselves as services and some can hide themselves form some virus scanners.

Not applicable
Author

We already reinstalled the windows, and let the server out of the network, and still the same.

Not applicable
Author

I would be willing to help out for 30 minute on a webex if you were comfortable with that. It would help understand what the problem is. That is the key factor in understanding how to fix it. I naturally find that something is not configured right.

Another thought. Are you running the Enterprise Edition of Windows Server? and is it 64 bit edition? the reason I ask is because of the limitations that come with standard edition.

quwok
Creator III
Creator III

Has that QlikView application ever worked? What version of QlikView Server are you on, have you recently upgraded your QlikView Server?

Also, depending on your data model, the memory requirements could increase exponentially against the data loaded.

One suggestion would be to get the file loaded by reducing the data in your QlikView application.

Not applicable
Author

This server only have the QlikView Desktop, and it was working fine weeks ago.
The problem is not data model, I've created a brand new QVW with only one table and still.

Not applicable
Author

It was an app called Trauma Zero.