Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Display two charts from one button click

hi

i am trying to display two charts from one button click.. is there any possibility for this... is some one can plz help me will appreciate alot thank you in advance

35 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It would be the same procedure as for the first variable.  Just make sure the default values for the two variables are different

Not applicable
Author

but will the 1st two charts automatically get minimized??

Not applicable
Author

In the other charts, under the layout condition, give vShow=0. This will work with the same button.

Not applicable
Author

isn't there any other way when i click the 2nd button minimize the 1st set of charts and show the second set of charts

Not applicable
Author

So you don't want them to be hidden, you want them to only be minimized?

Not applicable
Author

minimized or hidden any thin as long as when i click the 2nd button the 1st set of charts has to disappear and second set of charts has to appear

Not applicable
Author

So for the first button, you need to give it two actions:  one to set the value of the first variable so that it shows your first set, and one to set the value of the second variable so that it hides that set.

The second button needs two actions as well, but the first will hide the first set and the second will hide the second set.

Not applicable
Author

thanks every one for your help but i was unable to solve my problem thank you every one for all ur efforts

Not applicable
Author

Step 1) create a variable called vChart and set its value to 1.

Step 2) create a button with the action Set Variable, select the variable vChart, and the expression should be:

if(vChart = 0, 1, 0) (This will toggle vChart between 1 and 0)

Step 3) In your first set of charts, under Chart Properties -> Layout -> select conditional and use the expression "vChart" (without the quotation marks). You must do this for every chart.

Step 4) In your other two charts, under Chart Properties -> Layout -> select conditional and use the expression:

"if(vChart = 1, 0, 1)" again, without the quotation marks.

Not applicable
Author

hi jacob

your code works just fine but my requirement is when i click button 1 the 1st set of charts has appear and when i click button 2 the 1st set of charts has to get hidden and second set of charts has to be displayed.. can u help me with this plzz