Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loop and Reduce Job Fail

Hi Folks,

Could someone please help me resolve this issue.

I have a Loop and reduce job setup on publisher which is scheduled to run daily at a specific time. But the problem now is, the job has started to fail frequently and below is the error that it throws.

Also, the job is distributing the document to a folder in NAS.

Please let me know providing any more information will help better understand the issue.

I am running QV11.2 SR6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Information: <Error />

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Error: The QlikView Server returned a error

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Information: Performance data (CopyFile): Connecting to QVS. (0), DMSAccessRules=8 (0), Uploading file: ClientFolder/DynamicReducedDocument.qvw (16), Write complete. (24557312 bytes processed) (2075)

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Error: QVS Distribution failed to distribute to QVS

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Error: Distribution to resources failed with errors. Warnings: 0, Errors: 2

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Information: Deleting temporary files.

(2014-06-10 10:23:14) Information: Closing the document.

(2014-06-10 10:23:15) Information: Closed the QlikView Engine successfully. ProcessID=50316

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Error 0 is general error it could be like you forgot comma, semicolon or any thing.

can you check the exact error by enabling document log.

Go to document properties --> general --> select generate log file.

Let me know what does it point to.

Or you can share the same here.

hope it helped.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response.

This job is a distribute only job. there is another job which reloads the document and this job only distributes parts of this document to separate users using Loop and reduce.

Thanks,
Aadil

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Ok, in that case do you have always one values selected in your qlikview application?

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes,

Could you be kind to explain how would this affect.

Thanks,

Aadil

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

It has some issue in distributing application if you have always one value selected.

I prefer you to try by removing always one selected value.

I would say its a king of bug.

Regards

ASHFAQ

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

look at the below post.

http://community.qlik.com/message/534204#534204

May be you need to upgrade to latest version.

Hope it helped.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Well. Its confusing, according to that thread, if the issue was fixed in 11.2SR5 then how come i am experiencing it in 11.2SR6. could it be that it popped up again in this release.

Thanks for your response though.