Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set interval value with colors

hi everyone, I think this will be pretty easy for many, but I don't remember how to do it...

I need to colour the subtotals according to some rules (i.e. >5 in green, <2 in red). I know that this can be done in Properties -> Visual Signs, but at the moment my only result is that I coloured all the column (I used the formula TextCount ([Ragione Sociale Cliente])>=5).

what I do wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

guys I made it! that was the correct formula

If (Dimensionality()=2 and (TextCount([Ragione Sociale Cliente])>=5), RGB(127,255,0)

,If (Dimensionality()=2 and (TextCount([Ragione Sociale Cliente])<=2), RGB(255,204,153)))

thanks anyone for your help and suggestions!

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Use Color background of Expression tab.

There´s a small right beside your expression

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go to Expressions(Yours)->Text Color->Create a new expression->If(your expression>5,Green(),If(yourexpression<2,Red()))

try this and let me know

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Ciao Irene,

select the expression, then click on icon and write in text color (or background color) textbox:

If(TextCount ([Ragione Sociale Cliente])>=5, RGB(20,20,20),

If(TextCount ([Ragione Sociale Cliente])<5, RGB(220,220,220),

rgb(255,255,255)

)

)

Let me know

Not applicable
Author

I don't understand what are you referring to...in which folder you are? Visual Signs?

Not applicable
Author

I understood...I'm trying now...

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Expressions Folder

Not applicable
Author

Alessandro Saccone your answer is partially correct considering what I need...I should be able to highlight ONLY the subtotals, NOT all the numbers that respect the criteria. As you can see in the file attached, I selected only the totals...do you know if it is possible something like that?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Combine with expression using Dimentionality() function that returns which level you are

ex.:

IF (Dimentionality() =2 and value>2, red())

Not applicable
Author

I wrote this formula

If (Dimensionality()=2 and [Ragione Sociale Cliente]>=5, RGB(127,255,0)

,If (Dimensionality()=2 and [Ragione Sociale Cliente]<=2, RGB(255,204,153)))

but the result is that are colored all and ONLY the subtotals=1 with this color RGB(127,255,0)...what I type wrong?