Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hide a listbox in an object of a container

How can I hide a listbox in an object of a container, when I go to another object within this container? Now I see the listbox in all objects of the container.

I have serveral objects displayed in a container. In one of these objects I present a listbox. When I go to another object I don't want to see this listbox anymore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Looks like your listbox is not actually IN the container - it is resting on top of it, correct?

A solution for you is to create one container with your chart and you listbox inside it and set the presentation to "Grid". Then create another container with your other charts and also the first container inside it. Presentation on this "parent" container is "tabs".

Hope this helps,

Jason

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Cnonusing can you post a sample please.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

as far as i know you can't do that without playing with variables and conditional display

but to set a variable you need a trigger and triggers are not available on all objects. That means you have to set a text or button object to trigger.

bet regards

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Listbox 'Amount' visible in object 'Forecast Monthly' in container:

Listbox in an object of container.PNG.png

Listbox 'Amount' still visible in another object 'Forecast analysis' in container:

List boxes still visible in another object of container.jpg

Not applicable
Author

So it isn't possible to set a conditional display on the listbox?

For example: only present the listbox when objectID 'XX' is active

Jason_Michaelides
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Looks like your listbox is not actually IN the container - it is resting on top of it, correct?

A solution for you is to create one container with your chart and you listbox inside it and set the presentation to "Grid". Then create another container with your other charts and also the first container inside it. Presentation on this "parent" container is "tabs".

Hope this helps,

Jason

Not applicable
Author

It's working. Thanks!