Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

List Box Settings

How do you change the color of the font of the field that is contained in a list box? 

I have a list box that contains a field for the year a loan was created and I can change the title but cannot change the content inside.

Is it possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You can only change the color of the font in a list box if you go to the presentation tab of your list box and change the Selection Style Override from <User Default> to anything other than Qlikview Classic.  Then you can go to the font tab and change the color of the font.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can only change the color of the font in a list box if you go to the presentation tab of your list box and change the Selection Style Override from <User Default> to anything other than Qlikview Classic.  Then you can go to the font tab and change the color of the font.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not in a list box.  Maybe use a straight table with a hidden dummy expression.  Color can be controlled here.  It can be made look like a list box, but functions differently...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Oh, I forgot about this one - thanks Christian

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is there any way to do something similar to this for a pivot table? I cant seem to find a way to change the font color of the dimensions. I can change the expressions font color though.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Expressions have "attribute expressions", just click on the "+"-sign to the left of the expression.  There is text color, background color, and other attributes there.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you this helped! One last question, I have everything changed to the color I want except the title of the dimension column. Any ideas how to change that?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is possible too, using "custom format cell".

First, go to the View menu, and turn on Design Grid.  Next, right click on the cell (dimension name), and in the pop-up menu click Custom Format Cell.  You'll figure out the rest.  But I'm not sure if you can apply this to one dimension only, maybe it applies to all dimensions.