Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Misbehaviour in the chart while using user interactive input box

Hi All,

I have some issues while using the user interactive chart using the input box. In my document there are two images. In first i want to show how many manufacturer have the sale value more than what entered in the input box. And in the second i want to show how many items have the sale value more than what entered in the input box.

When i enter any value in the input box it shows correct value in both the chart. But when there is no value in the input box. It shows the equal numbers in both the chart. As per the data manufacturer data should have been lesser when compared to the itemname. Don't know where i am going wrong. Check the image for better understanding. Hope some one will help me out soon.

error loading image

error loading image

38 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

This is what i have used in the Manufacturer expression

count(if(aggr(sum(SalValue), Year, mfacname)>iDiffValue,1))

and this is what i have used in the Itemname chart expression

count(if(aggr(sum(SalValue), Year, itemname)>iDiffValue,1))

Let me know where i am going wrong.

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I have attached my document for better understanding of my problem. Hope someone will help me out. It is very urgent pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

For opening the application use userid:0010012021 and password:c2info99

Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Still i didn't got any answer for my post. Requesting QlikView team to answer for my post. I need to finish this requirement at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Why there is no reply till now. Hope some will look into this and help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

This seems to work in QlikView 9 SR3, released last week.

Tried your qvw, and there was a obvious difference between the charts when I cleared the input field.

Not applicable
Author

Hi KJN!

When i click on update i did not find the QlikView 9 SR3. I am able to see only QlikView 9 SR2. By the way i am doing the update for the first time. When i started downloading this seems to be a complete exe. Do i need to install the qlikview once again and i need to enter the license key again?

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi SJN!

I have updated it but still i am not able to over come this problem. Do you or any other facing the same problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kjn,

Right now I have updated to QlikView 9 SR3 but still I am facing this problem.

Anyone having solution for this please!

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

I am Rikab writing this post with my own account and previously I was using the my manager's account(Dilip S Jain). Till now i did not get any solution for my problem. Is it is a bug which i am facing here.

It should been answered by qlikview R&D team. Till now I did not get any solution for my problem.

Do you know where I can post this problem? So that QlikView team get noticed.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab