Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Misbehaviour in the chart while using user interactive input box

Hi All,

I have some issues while using the user interactive chart using the input box. In my document there are two images. In first i want to show how many manufacturer have the sale value more than what entered in the input box. And in the second i want to show how many items have the sale value more than what entered in the input box.

When i enter any value in the input box it shows correct value in both the chart. But when there is no value in the input box. It shows the equal numbers in both the chart. As per the data manufacturer data should have been lesser when compared to the itemname. Don't know where i am going wrong. Check the image for better understanding. Hope some one will help me out soon.

error loading image

error loading image

38 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rikab,

I know that you did the same before but you did not have "Date" field to link with FinancialYear.

"Calender" is a reserved word hence should not be used for table naming. Please rename "Calender" with some other name e.g. "CalYear". It should work now.

Regards,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

Sajeevan wrote:
I know that you did the same before but you did not have "Date" field to link with FinancialYear.
"Calender" is a reserved word hence should not be used for table naming. Please rename "Calender" with some other name e.g. "CalYear". It should work now. <div></div>

After renaming also the same problem persists. Whatever the name I am keeping for the calender function it is getting renamed automatically.

Have attached the document for your reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Your CalYear-1 still looks to me to be the same as your former inline table INL25E consisting of mfaccode and Securitymfa. Try giving that inline table a unique name in stead of letting QV choose one for you.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Rikab,

CalYear-1 table is not an issue. You can have a different name by just adding a table name before the inline loads. It will not impact the performance.

Thanks,

Sajeevan

Not applicable
Author

DK_ASN wrote:
Your CalYear-1 still looks to me to be the same as your former inline table INL25E consisting of mfaccode and Securitymfa. Try giving that inline table a unique name in stead of letting QV choose one for you. <div></div>

OK! Do you mean to say that if I don't name the INLINE table then QV willl give its own name? But by the way there are several other inline which is not named then how this alone got renamed to Calender-1 and why not INL379?

Why whatever the name I give to this calender function is getting affected? Where and what is the link there?

Please explain!

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

DK_ASN wrote:
Your CalYear-1 still looks to me to be the same as your former inline table INL25E consisting of mfaccode and Securitymfa. Try giving that inline table a unique name in stead of letting QV choose one for you. <div></div>

OK! Do you mean to say that if I don't name the INLINE table then QV willl give its own name? But by the way there are several other inline which is not named then how this alone got renamed to Calender-1 and why not INL379?

Why whatever the name I give to this calender function is getting affected? Where and what is the link there?

Please explain!

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi

As Sajeevan wrote, the naming of the inline table is not an issue at all. Rename it or leave it as it is - it dosen't mean anything and wont affect the performance. Personally I tend to give names to my inline tables because it is easier to maintain and easier to find the right one but you do as you like.

Not applicable
Author

Sajeevan wrote:
CalYear-1 table is not an issue. You can have a different name by just adding a table name before the inline loads. It will not impact the performance. <div></div>

For which table you wants me to add the name before it loads? Is it the one which get named by itself? Calender-1?

Not applicable
Author

DK_ASN wrote:
As Sajeevan wrote, the naming of the inline table is not an issue at all. Rename it or leave it as it is - it dosen't mean anything and wont affect the performance. Personally I tend to give names to my inline tables because it is easier to maintain and easier to find the right one but you do as you like. <div></div>

Ok thanks for your response...