Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unaligned bars on bar chart

I`m having a problem with my vertical bar charts. The bars are unaligned and sometimes they are cut.

BarChart.png

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have created other expression to put the percentage beside the label, then I  removed the flag of bar cahrt but a invisible bar yet stayed there. I solved my problem setting the flag of simble and the flag of invisible.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies
gmoraleswit
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I think the problem is that you have negative and positive values, you van use the 'fabs' functions to get only absolute values if you want them to be aligned.

If the problem are not the values, please attached the qvw

Not applicable
Author

The problem is not the horizontal alignment, but the vertical alignment. It's possible to see in the picture that the labels are not aligned with the bars, and the first bar is cut.

gmoraleswit
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I see, Can you attached a qvw with an example please?

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Not easy to understand from the image, but it looks to me that both bars are sharing the same dimension, that is why the align like that. Do you have any invisible or transparent expressions?

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have created other expression to put the percentage beside the label, then I  removed the flag of bar cahrt but a invisible bar yet stayed there. I solved my problem setting the flag of simble and the flag of invisible.

Thanks