Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ungrouped Straight Table

I'm trying to create a straight table that contains multiple dimensions in the left-hand column but not in a heirarchical view. Something that looks like this:

ex.PNG.png

The sum in each group should total to the submissions at the top. Is it possible to do this without making a separate table for each group?

*EDIT* If it isn't clear - each group is simply a different way of categorizing all of the records, and I want all of them to be visible before any filters are applied.

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, it's still not clear to me. Please post some input data, how you want to group it and your expected outcome.

Not applicable
Author

data.png

results.png

It's basically two separate straight tables - the first one is grouped on 'Safety Rating' and the second is grouped on 'Building Type.' I want them to fit snugly together, and it's impossible to this because the tables resize when I apply filters to a specific dimension.

Not applicable
Author

I basically have it done by using a container with a single straight table for each group. However, the window title bar for each table is taking up too much space.