Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with tablebox

Hello experts

I have a problem with a tablebox: When I load data from an sql database into this box, entires that can be found more than once in the database are only shown once. In a graph box (Chart) the values are recognized. I only have this problem in the tablebox.

Does anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon?

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi!

Tablebox reduces similar data. If you have some key fields(or other fields that differ), like RECID, you can add it into table box to see all data in the table

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi!

Tablebox reduces similar data. If you have some key fields(or other fields that differ), like RECID, you can add it into table box to see all data in the table

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

This is working as designed. If you want to see each distinct record, you need some unique record identifier to include in the table box.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The table box (and straight tables and pivot tables) will not show duplicate rows. So if you leave out the fields that make a record unique then the table box will not show every individual record, only the unique combinations of the fields that you added as dimensions.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Kristina. That works for me.