Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem Printing Trellis Chart

When I try to print trellis charts to pdf they get squished and look nothing like they do in the dashboard or the report editor. Any workarounds/ tips to solve this issue?

5 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

There is some issue with printing trellis charts and charts with some conditional colors to PDF.

I believe Bill Britt can help here

Regards

ASHFAQ

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Dear sara leslie

No point awarded for all the replies so far.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

hi ashfaq,

I am not using any conditional colors.

thanks

Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

There are properties available to control the size of the page, margins, etc. when creating PDF reports. Also, consider "tricking out the system" by creating smaller chart objects on another page and adding them to the report manually. You can hide the sheet with the newer, smaller, report-sized objects and add them to the report, then when the report prints you will have your conditional coloring, proper sizing and control over where they go and what they look like rather than abiding strictly by the analysis object. You can simply Clone the original object and place the copy on a "Report" sheet that's hidden. Use the hidden sheet chart objects instead of the "seen" or "main" chart in the QV app. It's a work-around. Just an idea.

Not applicable
Author

I have the same problem as well, but I managed to fix it by setting the number of rows from Auto to a specific number. Let me know if this can help.