Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

I unable to figure why currency alawy display 1.8 ?

Hi All

I have a QV doc which is working , but due to now the Euro to SGD currency have change to 1.85 , last time is 1.8.

Now i want the value to be display 1.85 but it still display 1.8 ( I already change my script to 1.85 ) but still display 1.8.

Hope some one can share with me.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

The Variable EURO_SGD has value 1.8. Input box variable vDisplayExchange is getting value from EURO_SGD variable when BECKHOFF is selected. Because of that, it is displayig 1.8. Change the variable value to the correct one, then you will get the desired output.

Kranthikumar M

View solution in original post

6 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Enclosed my QV doc for your ref.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I find nowhere EURO_SGD to be as 1.85 in the script. Change it properly and reload.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Tres

Thank you for your help.

Enclosed is the QV doc which is able to display value 1.85. This file will generate a QVD file , and read by the QV doc which i attach during when i first post my question. now i am confuse why my first QV doc unable display 1.95 and keep display 1.8 ? So i think QV does not update the value. how to make it updated to new value ?

Paul

Not applicable

The Variable EURO_SGD has value 1.8. Input box variable vDisplayExchange is getting value from EURO_SGD variable when BECKHOFF is selected. Because of that, it is displayig 1.8. Change the variable value to the correct one, then you will get the desired output.

Kranthikumar M

Anonymous
Not applicable

You may have to change variable EURO_SGD value to 1.85,euro.PNG.png

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Both of you have spot the correct thing i am looking for.

So i am doing it wrongly. i should not manually enter EURO_SGD = 1.85

In my QV doc , when i create a below var :-

lET EURO_SGD = 1.85

when i save the table in QVD , the var will not be bring over.

Any suggestion , if i need the var to bring over.

Paul