Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III

Use a variable or a field in a reference line in a treillis ?

Hi,

i have a bar chart with a treillis and i would like to set a reference line different for each of the part of the treillis.

Imagine a first dimension Customer, a second dimension Month and a Sales kpi

I would like to add a reference line with a condition on the Customer : if (Customer = 'xxx', 0,0.5)

It doesn't work .. is it normal and is there a workaround or should i make a ticket to ask for variables or fields in Reference Lines ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Well, in general, you can't check the current dimension in a reference line. So I don't think a ticket to Qlik is going to help you--this is WAD. I suggest you change your chart to a combo chart, and create the line as a regular expression (not a reference line). You can use the same expression you mentioned above.

Regards,

Vlad

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Well, in general, you can't check the current dimension in a reference line. So I don't think a ticket to Qlik is going to help you--this is WAD. I suggest you change your chart to a combo chart, and create the line as a regular expression (not a reference line). You can use the same expression you mentioned above.

Regards,

Vlad

fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Ok i have tried with a variable and it works .. it's not as bad as i thought

I'll try to add an expression to do what i wanted to do

thanks