Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need help in straight table!

Dear All,

In a straight table i want to calculate(count) how many itemname of a mfacname is having scheme. Please do the needful in the attached document and attach it back.

Hope to get quick reply!

userid:0010012021, password: c2info99

10 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

look at the table with the blue caption

hope its helps

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I don't want to display the itemname in the dimensions. I just want how many itemname of particular manufacturer is having scheme. I just want count of itemname with scheme. Hope you understood my requirement!

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

so all you need to do is to remove the itemname from the dimensions

regards

liron

Not applicable
Author

Hi Liron!

I did the same as said but i think it is not working as expected. It think it is not showing the exact no of items. To check it you an create a list box for item name. Click on any rows in the report which you have created and count no of related rows in itemname list box. It is not matching!

Regards,

Rikab

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

maybe you need not to "sum(aggr(..." but "count(aggr(..."

MIlda.

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi rikab

in the example i have only one mfcname

and all the items dont have schemes

so i cant check your problem

if you can proide a file with the data in the print screen i'll check it/

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In the attached document in "Top moving product with scheme" straight table it shows all the items with scheme. But when i select the "#MED INDIA (GENERAL)" in the sraight table created by you as per your straight table it says it has 169 items with scheme and as per my straight table it doesn't contain any items with scheme.

I think if i select some other mfacname other than this ( "#MED INDIA (GENERAL)") i think it shows the correct value. Let me know where we are going wrong!

Regards,

Rikab

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi rikab

you didnt attached new document ,

maybe you can give a user and password with more then one manfcname

i cant check your problem with out that

Not applicable
Author

Hi Roi!

There is not much changes when compared to the one which you have sent. You just need to add a list box of the field itemname. Anyawy have attached it for your reference. Hope to receive some solution from you soon!

Thanks and Regards,

Rikab