Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Borders not displaying correctly in web?

When I uploaded my file to the web (or view it in web mode), I noticed that borders on some of my menus aren't displaying properly and are losing the lower border.  Has anyone else had this happen or know what causes it?    I thought maybe objects were overlapping, so I moved one of them very far out of the way and still had the same issue.  Attaching a picture below to show what I mean.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

All - figured it out.  It's the horizontal scroll bar that causes the bottom border to disappear.  When suppressed, there is no more issue.  Kind of annoying that QV cannot display a lower border in web mode, but whatever...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

hi

From the above picture i think the objects are overlapping ,

try to keep some more distnace  and check once ,

let me know if that will also not work

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi

Ajax client will not have all the capabilities/feature then that of desktop.The only way is to check your applications in WebView mode in your desktop and adjust elements accordingly.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sasikanth -

I originally thought that too, but I moved one of the objects way out to the side where there wasn't anything to overlap with and still had the same problem.

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI

Objects have any shadow ?, because this will not work in AJAX

Not applicable
Author

No shadow, but border width of 1pt.

sasikanth
Master
Master

if possible can you please post that file,

that will be easy for us to detect the problem,

Not applicable
Author

All - figured it out.  It's the horizontal scroll bar that causes the bottom border to disappear.  When suppressed, there is no more issue.  Kind of annoying that QV cannot display a lower border in web mode, but whatever...