Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Adding cyclic group to y-axis

Hi, I am trying to add a cyclic group to a line chart. The chart is fine for the most part, however I cannot get the 'cyclic' group selector to show up on the chart. Therefore, the user cannot change the measure and is stuck looking at what was previously selected from alternate list boxes. Is there any way I can add this cyclic group to the chart, so that it remans as an 'expression' and not a 'dimension'?

In addition, I am trying to change the chart title based on the user's selection within the cyclic group.

Thanks in advance, hope somebody can help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Works fine for me. I can select the expression from the group, and it changes the chart title. I don't think I did anything special to make it work - just created the group. Have I misunderstood what you want?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Works fine for me. I can select the expression from the group, and it changes the chart title. I don't think I did anything special to make it work - just created the group. Have I misunderstood what you want?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, your sample helped me to realize how to group the expressions. What can I say, I'm a beginner!