Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to display more images in text object using with function in Qlikview?

hi,

I created  4 text objects using with function but it display only 1 image because I wrote for each text object only one function.I want to create only 1 text object for all my four images using with function.I do not how to display more images in 1 text object please tell me out

how to display more images in text object using with function.  i attached 3 .snipping file below this box .1.textobject function

2.text objectdialog 3.Display of text object.

thanks and Regards:

madhu

Text object function.PNG.png

text object1.PNG.png

textB2.PNG.png

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

How about creating your 4 text boxes with your images and then put all 4 into a single container ?

parthiband
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You can ONLY able to arrive at what you want by using some tricks and not by function.

Since we do not have option for placing those images in an object!!

Actually there are various tricks.

Think a bit and apply the suitable

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

I know that container but I want only single text object for all my images and when i select  Listbox values that text box images automatically change I do not know how to do it ple tell me out how to do this above task.

Thank you Bill.

Regards:

Madhu

SergeyMak
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

As I see you need two text objects because of two IF.

I've never heard and tried to put two images into one text object. And I don't see the reason why you need it instead of separate text objects.

Regards,
Sergey
parthiband
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Sorry i didn't understand.

You want to populate all the images in a text object if nothing is selected

or

based on the selection ur image should change?

Not applicable
Author

ple tell me out how to solve this problem I want only single text object for all my images and when i select  Listbox values that text box images automatically change I do not know how to do it ple tell me out how to do this above task.

Thanks Parthiban.

Not applicable
Author

No sergey actually I tried that function but that not works and  that is only one text object not two  .I want to create one text object for all my imges and when i select list box values that text object images automatically changed based on selection.ple tell me out how to solve this problem  i do not know how to display images based on selection ple tell me out. thanks sergey.

Regards:

madhu

parthiband
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

If that is the case, ur expression works with little modification.

example

=if(carID=12,'qmem://Name/Renault Loleous',

if(carID=34,'qmem://Name/Toyato',

if(carID=96,'qmem://Name/TATA Nano')))

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Parthiban. It really works.

RegardsL:

madhu