Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Values below the axes in a graph

Hi all,

Anyone who knows if it is possible to change the colour of the values below the axes in QlikView? I want to visualize the values below the axes in a more visible way. I know we can present the values inside the graph but that is not an option in this case.

If is not possible, anyone who knows a second method? I have also tried a straight table, it does not seems like an appropriate solution, the values are not synchronised with the bars.

I am using month as a dimension and two expressions.

Graph.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Untitled.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In the Chart properties, under the Axes tab you can modify the font in the Expression Axis section.

Updated screenshot:

prop.png

avinashelite

Color.pngHI Jon,

Yes, you can do it. In the expression u see a + mark > click on it and you will see text color > here specif the color

Not applicable
Author

Under the axes tab (in properties of the chart) you could try to slant the labels so that they line up a little easier, that could be a viable option for you.

In the same tab, under the "dimension axis" category you can change the font color

MayilVahanan

Hi

Try like this

Untitled.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
NavinReddy
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Jon,

Avinash R answer is correct

Textcolor it will work......

regards,
Niranjan