Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repeated connection losses on one tab only

Hello!

Odd problem. We have a fairly simple application: 4 tabs, no section access, no macros, no triggers.

Environment: Windows Server 2012, QVS SBE 11.2 SR2, IIS 7.5

When deploying it in QVS and opening it, 3 out of 4 tabs work fine. On the last one we get repeated losses of server connection. Like: Connection is lost, it reconnects. 1 second later: connection is lost, it reconnects.

I switched through the tabs several times (within the one second when the connection was there) and it repeatedly only failed on that one tab.

Do you guys have ANY idea what to look for?

Regards,

Sandro

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Will do, if the issue isn't resolved by now (we are on SR2). See above

Thx

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

HI,

I had the similar issue in 11.2 sr5.

I upgarded to 11.2 sr6 it does resolve.

Haven;t tried with SR&.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

You could use Fiddler to see if you can see why it is failing. The other thing you can do (what we do in support) is remove one object at a time to see if you can figure out what object is causing the failure.

Once you find the object you can work with it to see what might be causing the issue.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.