Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Only one selected value in multi-box

Hi all,

I've created drop-down lists for dimensions and measures to be selected from a multi-box object. However, whenever I select a new value, the previous selection does not dispear and two values are both selected instead. Just wondering whether there is a way to fix this, please? The 'Always One Selected Value' in the Presentation tab is ticked already.

Many thanks,

Grace

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That is normal.You have to clear your previous selection and then need to proceed.

We can find a way to achieve this.But how will you select if you in need of selection two different values?

Not applicable
Author

Great! Please could you tell me how to automatically unselect the previous selections? For those lists, only one selection will be needed. Thanks a lot!

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

I dont think that is normal. Could you post your qvw file, or a sample that shows the problem? Remember that Always One Selected is a field level attribute, not a control level one. Make sure that you did not turn off the Always One Selected in another list box.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

select the field, turn always one selected value on and check Override locked field.

But actually I think the value should disappear if you select another value from the greyed values offered.

Not applicable
Author

I don't know how to unselect previous selections automatically. Rather u can manually unselect by clicking double times on the previous selections or unwanted selections.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But if you select one value other will grey out out automatically.

if it is still showing other possible value in same multi box means it's duplicate value.

if you can share QVW it is easy to understand.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran