Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

.qvw failed to load because document not in document list. [19]

Hi All;

We are receiving this error after a restart initiated by a license upgrade, might anyone be able to point us in the right direction?

I am fairly new to QV, we are on '11' our QVMC shows the document in question, not sure what 'Document List' they are reporting.

No issues seen in audit, or webserver logs... any guidance is greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

The issue was a bad license...

Our initial replacement license was limited in documents, hence only one .qvw was accessible.

A new license was generated and the issue was resolved following a restart.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

DEar Tim,

Can you tell me more about the behavior you are seeing, do end user's get errors opening documents or it is only error message that you just seeing in the logs?

Normally,this error point to a rights issues ( NTFS) in a document, if you have folder spitted in different mount folders, I would eliminate each mount folder until you stop seeing the issue, so you can pin point the trouble folder and check the effective permission for each file within that trouble folder.

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Not applicable
Author

File/folder permissions are correct, 3 out of the 4 documents are experiencing the issue.

Our users access via the full browser version, authenticate against a domain controller. The error message indicates they 'do not have access to the document' so file permissions were checked. They are the same/equivalent for the document that works. I was under the impression the message for error code [19] was different for  file permissions however.

Not applicable
Author

Looks like file/folder permissions would be ".qvw failed to load because of no file access [19]."

Not applicable
Author

The issue was a bad license...

Our initial replacement license was limited in documents, hence only one .qvw was accessible.

A new license was generated and the issue was resolved following a restart.