cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense utilizing Chrome?

Hi!

I just SHIFT+CTRL+RightClicked in QlikSense, and a contextmenu with "Show Dev Tools" in it appeared. A tab opens in QlikSense that looks very similar to Chrome Web Developer Tools (F12).

I haven't found anything in the QlikSense documentation about it. What can I do with "Show Dev Tools"? Or does it just exist for debugging?

Qlik Sense Desktop_2014-07-30_22-17-50.png

Qlik Sense Desktop_2014-07-30_22-18-17.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

It is built in the Chromium Extended Framework, so makes sense for me that you can see that. However, I guess it's likely for development/debugging process and not intended for users. I'm sure Product will be reading this and taking care of it.

Thanks!

Miguel

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

It is built in the Chromium Extended Framework, so makes sense for me that you can see that. However, I guess it's likely for development/debugging process and not intended for users. I'm sure Product will be reading this and taking care of it.

Thanks!

Miguel

pbr
Employee
Employee

Also note that when Qlik Sense is running you can have it show in any supported browser via the URL -  http://localhost:4848/hub/my/work and it will show exactly what you see there (F12 in Chrome).

senarath
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

This is perfectly fine with IE.

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Thanks both. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com