Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Delete APP

Hi, How can I delete an app ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Carlos - let us know if this works for you (right-click) on the app in the hub.

if the right-click is not working please let us know.

7-31-2014 4-20-01 PM.jpg

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Right click the App within the Hub to delete an App.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Carlos - let us know if this works for you (right-click) on the app in the hub.

if the right-click is not working please let us know.

7-31-2014 4-20-01 PM.jpg

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael, thanks for your answer, but unfortunately this don´t work in my version Desktop. When I right-click this options to delete app do not  appear and when I release the click  the page with sheets are shown.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

OK that is what I suspected - do you have a touch screen device?

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

If so you can use a supported web browser like IE or FireFox or Chrome and access the hub by using the url: http://localhost:4848/hub - then you should be able to right click to delete your app.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Great ! It´s working perfectly using IE, but don't work using chrome. About my computer, yes he is a Ultrabook with windows 8 and he have touch screen.

Thank very much.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

You can always just delete the file from your file system also, browse to C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and find the qvf file you want to delete and delete it