Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gyueksel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

How to use Qlikview Variable as output folder in NPrinting?

Hello everyone,

I try to export PDF reports using NPrinting. I would like to use QV variable as output folder which seems finely offered by NPrinting. However I could not make it working so far...

Let's say i would like to create a subfolder for each country and export the corresponding reports into that folder (eg. all reports related to Germany go to folder "Germany"). So I have a QV variable named "Land" which is defined as GetCurretField(Land) where "Land" is the field which has the country names.

When i run the task in NPrinting, unfortunately it creates only one folder named "-".

So what do i do it wrong? How could i use a QV variable which has a dynamic value in NPriting?

I am quite beginner on NPrinting so any advices will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards

1 Reply
gyueksel
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hello again,

Today, I have been informed that NPrinting has not such a "dynamic folder naming" feature. The “Qlikiew Variable” in “Custom Folder Menu” is evaluated only one time.However it could be added in the next versions and there is kind of voting if you are also interested:  Specify subfolder in report configuration – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Regards

Gökhan