Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Finding YTD Values

Dear All,

I am having a scenario,that have to calulate YTD&MTD values in pivot table.

Ytd is nothing but cummltive values.And MTD values values belongs to current month.Iam having data

from Apr 2009 to Sep 2009.Thing is when I clik Jul 2009,in YTD I have to attain cummltive values of APr 2009,May 2009,Jun 2009 and Jul 2009.That means,

YTD of Jul 2009->(Apr 2009+May 2009+Jun 2009+Jul 2009)

So if any one of you come across this kind of issue please help me out.It is very urgent.

Thanks&Regards

Jai

15 Replies
gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

Hi,

Please check the attached QlikView file.

Sum({$<SalesMonth={'<=$(=Max(SalesMonth))'}>}SalesAmount)

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your effort..Its working nicely.But thing is when the year completed,we click January for next year it showing that particular months value only.For example when I clicked January 2008 it showing Jan-08 value only instead of cumulative value of Jan07-Dec07 in YTD values.So let me know that where can I change the script.It will great helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards

Jai

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

is your requirement is Financial year ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

ya it should be Financial Year.Financial Year staring at Apr

Note :

If it is continuous process whether irrespective of year selection,how should I change

Thanks & Regards

Jai

Not applicable
Author

Okay,

I have tried all the options and I had a few successes with this, but unfortunately I can't find the answer to my problem.

I am trying to make a chart with YTD (In PIVOT table layout). However, the functions do not work properly.

See attached example..

Please help, I am trying this for days already..

Kind regards,

Wouter

Not applicable
Author

Answer =

Try the following function in your pivot table

rangesum(before(sum(OMZET),0,12))

Set analysis doesn't work when the set anaylsis is done over fields that are defined as dimensions.