Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Statistical process control (SPC charts) in Qlikview?

Has anybody made Statistical process control (SPC charts) in Qlikview? Eg. ImR chart or XmR chart?

I should be quite straight forward but I don't really know how to get started.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5639007_understand-imr-chart.html

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I was able to make a SPC chart by creating variables and then plotting them in a chart using reference lines. The variables I made were for the Average and Standard Deviation (vAvg and vStDev). I then created reference lines in my chart (first line =vAvg, second line = vAvg + vStDev, third line = vAvg + 2*vStDev, etc...). The only thing to watch out for is to be sure that you choose the reference line to be displayed on "Location" of "Primary Y".

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I was able to make a SPC chart by creating variables and then plotting them in a chart using reference lines. The variables I made were for the Average and Standard Deviation (vAvg and vStDev). I then created reference lines in my chart (first line =vAvg, second line = vAvg + vStDev, third line = vAvg + 2*vStDev, etc...). The only thing to watch out for is to be sure that you choose the reference line to be displayed on "Location" of "Primary Y".

I hope this helps.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer! I will try this!

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jimmy,

Would you mind sharing how you are defining the variables? I have issues creating the variable for vStDev. I am not able to get the Avg function work with StDev.

Thanks in Advance.