Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create expression with URL link and display it as image

Hi,

You can easily create a link expression within a Chart - Straight Table by using the Display Representation option "Link" and similar for image, but how do you create an expression with a URL link and present it as a image consider that the image is already loaded to the QV document.

For example if your expression is :

='Link<url>www.google.com'

and the image :

='qmem://<bundled>/BuiltIn/arrow_ne_g.png'

All I would like to see is the image and when you click on it it will take you to the URL.

4 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

I can't think of a straightforward way to do this.  However, in HTML terms what you are asking is very straightforward which makes me think this isn't a bad candidate for an extension object. I'll check in a bit later , and if you don't get any other cool ideas I can adjust a sample extension object i have to illustrate this.

Not applicable
Author

hi,

I load  information from web file in that information have images  but that web images did not displayed in my sheet.I want to load web images into my QVsheet using with  bundle statement.I do not know  how to display web link URL images into my Qvsheet .

PLease tell me out how to display web images into my  QV sheet using with URL ,with out download images.

Thank you,

Regards:

Madhu

Not applicable
Author

Hi Madhu,

As per ma initial question you are pretty much asking about the same think. As Jonathan mentioned there might be a way through some extension. So if anybody already has some solution it would be preferable rather than build from scratch.

Not applicable
Author

hi,

petr svacek  i tried web images display into my QV sheet with out down load images.when i write  bundle statement   in script the data did not displayed on my sheet .when i remove that bundle statement and reload my script then the data displayed .I do not know how to display online images into my sheet .Please  tell me  out Petr Svacek. How to display images  into my sheet.

thank you

Regards:

madhu