Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Split Qlikview Server and Publisher

Hiya ALL

I have Qlikview Server and publisher on one machine and now have available a new server.

I want to install Qlikview Publisher on there.

What would i need to do to split this or do i have to have 2 free available servers from start to install Qlikview Server on one and Publisher on another?

Also i have ordered another server to Load balance Publisher can this be applied later or does this have to be applied at this time of first install?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Have a look into this Document QV 11 Upgrade and Migration Document.pdf in Section 5 you find details on reloacation the different services.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Adil

Adil Hussain wrote:

What would i need to do to split this or do i have to have 2 free available servers from start to install Qlikview Server on one and Publisher on another?

I would Suggest you to go with fresh instillation on both servers.

Adil Hussain wrote:

Also i have ordered another server to Load balance Publisher can this be applied later or does this have to be applied at this time of first install?

Its Just a licence you can apply at any time you want.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Have a look into this Document QV 11 Upgrade and Migration Document.pdf in Section 5 you find details on reloacation the different services.