Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hrolofs
Contributor III
Contributor III

chart axis problem and "long" dimension name

Hello togehter,

i have a problem with the label on the axes in combination with a secondary dimension a there Legend Characters length.

You can see in the pictures that dependent on the size of the dimension name (OVONode (other), 15 chars) or (Network, 7 chars) the label on the axes "moved" inside the bars. Of corse, I can limit the Lengend Charcaters in the Chart Properties/Presentation to a smal number. But i think this is not the real "solution".

Is this behavior known, maybe as a bug?

Regards, Henry

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

This behavior is rather worked as designed as a bug. Maybe it is helpful to you to adjust the chart-parts manually - press ctrl+shift by an activate chart and you will see red lines within the chart which you could move and size per mouse. Also free-text boxes (tab presentation on right bottom) could be useful.

- Marcus

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Henry,

You can adjust as Marcus suggested by using press ctrl+shift command as below:

Thanks,

AS

hrolofs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Marcus, Samit,

thanks for your answeres, Yes it helps like you discribed (ctrl+shift) and to move the chart parts.

Interesting is, i resized the chart area and then i sized it back to the maximun and it looks good.

Best Thanks, Henry