Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV Reload not finishing

Good morning, as of today...my scripts are getting stuck at the Store QVD statement. The script just hangs and won't finish.

So i decided to run a simple script:

Test:

LOAD * INLINE [

A, B

1, 1

2, 2

3, 3

4, 4

5, 5

];

Store Test Into (qvd);

Drop Table Test;

Even this won't work...it stores the qvd...but with the "close when finished" button checked it still won't finish out..

Any ideas? Is this something local to my machine that's wrong?

39 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Should I attempt to update my personal edition? I believe there's a newer release out there...

Not applicable
Author

Even without the Store statement...

Test:

LOAD * INLINE [

A, B

1, 1

2, 2

3, 3

4, 4

5, 5

];

Script won't even finish out if this is all...

Not applicable
Author

Does the script finish when you comment the Store line? Looks like something is not working when QlikView tries to write the file, maybe a good test is to use a different Folder. Is the User Access Contro Active?

Not applicable
Author

I did a windows update yesterday....I wonder if this caused any problems?

Not applicable
Author

Thats maybe a good idea David as there is nothing wrong with the script below.

Let me know if updating worked for you.

Regards,
Marius

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Try to update to SR7 but this is not normal behavior. This works for everybody else.

Try the same on some other computer not in the domain. maybe there is some new domain restriction causing that.

How long have you been using the personal edition?

Not applicable
Author

That sounds strange, was there any .Net Update maybe? Could be good to update / repair the QlikView Installation. Also just installed the latests update but everything looks fine in my installation with SR7

Not applicable
Author

Script won't finish even without the store line. What's the user access control?+

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your time Daniel, I did try to repair qlikview but didn't work. these are the updates that happened yesterday...

Not applicable
Author

I've been using personal edition for months with no issues. I have never updated personal edition, do you just overwrite it with a new installation from the qv download site?

Will it give me issues, or just act normal after I do the install?