cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zagzebski
Creator
Creator

Google maps showing data values

I have the following three expressions in my google maps chart...

longitute = sum( round (256*pow(2,($(var_zoom)-1)))+( longitude  *((256*pow(2,$(var_zoom)))/360)) )

latitude = sum(((256*pow(2,($(var_zoom)-1)))+((0.5*log((1+(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))/(1-(sin((latitude)*pi()/180)))))*((-256*pow(2,$(var_zoom)))/(2*pi()))))

Member Count = dual([Member ZIP Code] & ' : ' & num(Sum([Member Count]), '$#,##0'), Sum([Member Count]))

Everything is working however when I hover over the map I get the following (as an example):

Group Name = ABC Supply

longtitude = 15467.12

latitude = 13456.54

What I really want is just the group name (which is the dimension) and the member count like

ABC Supply : 120

I have seen it this way in other examples but I can't get it to work for me.

Thanks in advance....

5 Replies
Not applicable

First add a new expression with what you want displayed on hover (ABC Supply: 120). Select 'Text as Pop-up' for this expression, and uncheck this option for all other expressions. Then on the Presentation tab uncheck 'Pop-up Labels' under 'Labels in Chart.'

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Also - i noticed some buggy behaviour between recent 11.2 SRs . If the above isn't work, kindly share the exact version you are testing with (help -> about QlikView)

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

using 11.20

zagzebski
Creator
Creator
Author

I added the following expression:

([Member ZIP Code]&':'& Sum([Member Count]), Sum([Member Count]))

I select this as a Text as a Pop-Up and deselected for Longitiude and Latitude.. also unchecked "Pop up Labels on Presentation tab.

Now the only thing that shows up is the sum of Member Count. Can't get the "Member ZIP" to precede it like in the Dual expression above.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

try only([Member ZIP Code]) & ': ' & Sum([Member Count]