Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion

Ajax view slow in Qlikview 11sr 6 after migration from Qlikview 10 Sr4

Hi,

We have migrated qlikview 10 SR 4 to Qlikview 11 Sr 6. and found that qlikview with IE plugin is working fine (speed). where as in ajax view performance is very slow.even  when i click on list box it showing progress circles.and opening . is there any specific setting needs to do @ server.

we are using windows server 2008 R2 +Qlikview Server 11 SR6

client build number:11.20.12354.0.

we have server and publisher @ two different machines. please let us know if any more info required to help me.

Thanks

Sunil

Sunil Chauhan
14 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Dear Chauhan,

This time, it is best if you open a support ticket, so they can troubleshoot it better.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
SunilChauhan
Champion
Champion
Author

thanks .

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable

Hi Giuseppe,

I know this is very old thread but I am also facing the same issue with Ajax client. I narrowed down the problem and found that .shared file is causing the issue. My .shared file size is ~9500 KB and I checked it with Power tools but couldn't find any problems in it. I also purged and defragged it but couldn't reduce the size much. I still has performance issue while opening in Ajax client first time by any user. There is no document triggers and no section access.

IE plugin works perfectly and opens the dashboard within seconds but ajax client takes 3+ min to open it.

We are on QV 11.2 SR12.

I would appreciate if you provide me any pointers to investigate further.

Thanks,

Anosh

dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

We also have an issue with Ajax.

We narrowed it down : IE9 running in a virtual env. like Citrix or virtual server / PC and only when there is a Container object on the sheet.

Bug is listed @ Qlik support.

Dirk K.

rospigliosi
Creator
Creator

Hi Anosh,

try to upgrade to SR13:

70346 Bad performance between SR10 and previous Releases