Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

input box access point issue

Hi ,

I am working on  a qvw which consists of an input box and a button, where in input box i type  a word and click on button to perform a action.this working fine in qlikview desktop, when the same is deployed to access point , when i type a word in input box it is not holding the value,rather the old value is appearing in input box, and i need to hit "Enter" key to hold the word typed.

By using IE plugin resolved the issue, but i need it to be work in full browser version.

Thanks in Advance

Hari

7 Replies
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is a bug and has been resolved in QV 11.20 SR6.

Refer to:

Bug 64684 AJAX- Input box requires you to hit "Enter" to save value.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Martin for your reply.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

If you found the information useful and if it answered your question please do mark the response as a correct answer. This helps other users with a similar question.

richard_pearce6
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is a bug .

If you hit enter the value will now save.

QV know about it

🙂

Not applicable
Author

So after upgrading to SR 6 - Do correct data is displaying , after Single click on button ? or only after Click on Enter, the Correct Data is diplaying?

As at present I am working on SR5 platform, so cannot check the feasibility.

Please response, if anybody knows anout it.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Reading the bug description, it seems a single click on the button is enough. I would recommend to you to download the SR6 personal edition to test this issue in your particular example, this of course, if your company allows you to install your own software on your local computer.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Anyone resolved the issue,could you please let us know

Thanks

Hari