Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export Objects to PowerPoint

Hello guys,

I've created a qvd document where in it there is a sheet made of several objects. User will select a 'Parameter' from the provided ListBox on the upper left corner of the sheet. So with each selected parameter, the objects' projected values will change to reflect the selection. Then there is another requirement to export those charts based on all the available parameters in the ListBox into PowerPoint. I wonder if there is a macro, say would automate clicking on the values in the ListBox one by one and on between one click to another, would export the objects on the sheet that is showing the values reflecting the selected parameter in the ListBox?

Thank you very much for your kind attention. I got bumped out several weeks already searching for any solutions. Attached is the screenshot of the document for your kind review. Any suggestions, code snippets are much appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you again.

- Khairul

screenshot.png

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Here's an example that loops over values of a field and exports a chart to excel: http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-4416. Should work the same for exporting to powerplay.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hello Gysbert,

I've tried the example that you gave me and it works the same when exporting to PowerPoint though of course you need to change the code a little bit. I'll be sure to post the sample of my work sometime later.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

- Khairul

Not applicable
Author

are you only able to create a powerpoint with these macros OR can you insert slides into an existing powerpoint via macro

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

NNprinting. (Www.vizubi.com) provides a PowerPoint template to author a ppt using both qlikview objects and rats expressions. They provide a button extension to call the template from a dashboard sheet too for 'on demand ' export. It works well ... If you want to avoid the overhead of coding.