Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview governance dashboard - path not found

Hello,

I am running the Governance Dashboard and I am getting an error in the Scan logs that the paths for Publisher cannot be found.

All security permissions are set on this folder and the path is set up in the Configuration page.

The Server logs and Application info is coming through fine but not Publisher.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rachael

4 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Rachel,

Can you tell me about your setup?

1. Version of Governance Dashboard (e.g. 1.1 SR1)
  2. Version of QlikView Server/Publisher
  3. Location of the Publisher files relative to the server where the reload is happening (e.g. - on same server or across network using UNC path)

It sounds like you did this, but I like to check the file paths by copying the path I have in the Governance Dashboard config page and then pasting it in Windows Explorer to see that the folder comes up.

Let me know what you find. You can email me directly if you prefer.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your reply.

Please see below:

Kind regards

Rachael

1. Version of Governance Dashboard (e.g. 1.1 SR1)

Governance Dashboard 1.1.1

1. Version of QlikView Server/Publisher

1. Location of the Publisher files relative to the server where the reload is happening (e.g. - on same server or across network using UNC path)

Publisher log files are on C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService

Governance Dashboard is on J:\Qlikview\division\Admin\application

This drive is in the same physical location – i.e. another drive on the same server.

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Interesting - seems like it should work. Can you send a screen shot of the error message? Also the governance dashboard.qvw.log file? twa@qlik.com

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Solved: the issue was the Publisher datetime format which is set at the bottom of the Configuration page.

To know what the datetime format is, open up a TaskResults log file from the DistributionServer folder > TaskResults

Look for StartedAt="3/15/2013 11:49:17 AM"

Which would be: M*/D*/CCYY H*12:MI:SS AM

There’s some help on this format here: http://documentation.qlikview.com/governance-dashboard/1.1/QlikView_help.htm#Publisher_datetime_form...

At present this datetime format is not automatically discovered/set upon reload and requires manual intervention.