Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New to Qlikview Sense

Hi Qlickers,

I'm pretty new to Qlikview Sense,

In this tool is it possible to create the Groups(Cyclic,Drill down) ?

2.Is it possible to create the Pivot table?

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The pivot table is a very important table type that allows multi-dimensional analysis. I'm surprised that it is not in the initial release. Hope it will be added in next version!

Not applicable
Author

In my opinion it would be an error not to include pivot table. I agree that is really extrange that this facility has not been include in first version. Would it be the same with Qlikview next?

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are working on pivot tables and hope to release them soon.  One of the changes that was made with Qlik Sense is our release cadence.  We will now be updating the software three times a year with new features.  So there will constantly be new features being added.

For clarity, QlikView.Next was the project that resulting in Qlik Sense.

-Josh

Not applicable
Author

Great! Thank you for your answer

munna1317
Creator II
Creator II

hi frds,

we can do pivot table in qlikSense.JSPivotTable.pngView.png

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello A Harish, et al, please note that what A Harish has posted here in the screen shot is a prototype of an extension object for Qlik Sense and IS NOT a supported chart object that is included in the Sense platform / Desktop. Note that extension objects have the capability to be folded in and supported in the platform in the future when and if applicable, but currently are ONLY supported by the creator of the extension, So please be aware when using or posting about extension objects. If you post information about an Extension object, please make sure to include all the information about the object, including where one can get it.

Thank you,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
munna1317
Creator II
Creator II

hi michael ,

PFA Extension Object of JSPivotTable

Regards,

Harish

Not applicable
Author

This is a great start - it's pretty intuitive and works well, however, the sorting doesn't seem to work and again, it the measure doesn't like Set analysis very much..

But, brilliant start

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Harish,

Please post the code for PFA Extension Object of JSPivotTable....

Not applicable
Author